- Copper Elemental (as CuSO4.5H2O)
- Eliminates poisonous seaweed and reduces seaweed density.
- Specific remedy for tail and antennal flagellum rot disease, black gill disease, external fouling by Vibrio sp, Pseudomonas sp, Aeromonas sp.
- Eliminates spore of Ceratophyllum demersum and pond bottom disease.
- Specific remedy for luminous bacterial infections by Vibrio harveyi, V. splendidus, V. parahaemolyticus, V. alginolyticus.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- To eliminate poisonous seaweed and reduce seaweed density: 0.5-1L/ 1,000 m3.
- For treatment of bacterial infections, gill disease, Zoothamnium: 1-1.5L/ 1,000 m3.
- For elimination of tank bottom seaweed and as remedy for infections by Ceratophyllum demersum, Vibrio harveyi, V.splendidus, V.parahaemolyticus, V.alginolyticus: 1.5-2.5L/ 1,000 m3. Dilute to 1 liter with fresh water and spread the solution over the tank.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.