- Alkylbenzyldimethylammonium Chloride solution
- BKC 800 is a new-generation and safe disinfectant against microbial pathogens in rearing water such as bacteria, virus, fungi and protozoa. In addition, the product is used to inhibit the growth of algae in the pond and helps to maintain good water quality.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Disinfect fish rearing tank and utensils or an empty pond: 0.5 mL per 1 liter of water. Spray this solution over the tank, utensils or pond.
- Disease prevention: 1 liter per 2,500 m3 of water, once every two weeks.
- Disease treatment: 1 liter per 2,000 m3 of water, once every three days until the fish is fully recovered.
- Reduction of algae density: 1 liter per 3,000 m3 of water.
- Dilute with water in the ratio of 1/20 (1 liter per 20 liters of water) and spread evenly over the pond.
- Product’s application should be conducted at noon or early afternoon.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep this product or its diluted solution away from eyes and skin.
* Withdraw time before harvest: 2 weeks before harvest.
* Information about the risk warning to human health and the environment: The product has a strong bactericidal affect that also decreases beneficial microorganisms in the pond thus, beneficial microorganisms should be added after using the product. Do not use with antiseptic products.
* Instructions to ensure safety for users: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.