- Dimethyl Alkylbenzyl C12-C14-C16 Ammonium chloride
AVAXIDE is a highly effective disinfectant against pathogens of cultured fish:
- Virus: Hemorrhagic septicemia virus, hematopoietic necrosis virus, channel catfish virus, lymphocytic diseases virus, turbot herpesvirus, snakehead rhabdovirus.
- Bacteria: Aeromonas, Vibrio, Pseudomonas, Yersinia, Edwardsiella, Pasteurella, Cytophaga, Streptococcus, Mycobacterium, Clostridium, Chlamydia and Rickettsia.
- Protozoa: Ichthyopthirius spp., Oodinium spp., Trichodina spp., etc.
- Deodorizes bad odor of the pond bottom and cleans up pond water.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Disinfection of nursery tank and rearing utensils: 6mL per m3 of water. Soak them in the solution for 10 hours and then wash them with clean water.
- Disinfection during grow-out phase:
- Cage: 100 mL per 50-70 m3 of water.
- Pond: 100 mL per 100 m3 of water.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.