- NOVADINE is an iodine disinfectant, effectively eliminating pathogens from fish such as virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoan and etc. The product has been classified as non-toxic and very safe for fish.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Fish rearing tank disinfection: 2.5 mL/ 1L of water. Spray the prepared solution on the surface of the tank and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
- Disinfect rearing facilities: Dilute to freshwater with a dosage of 2 mL/ Liter of water. Soak them in the resulting solution for 20-30 minutes. Wash with a water bath and store in a dry and cool place.
- Disinfection of water source for fish culture: 2.5 mL/ m3 of water.
- Do not use in combination with any chemical or other base products. The product should be used in sunset period.
* Withdrawal time: 2 weeks before harvest.
* Information about the risk warnings on human health and the environment: the product can kill the beneficial microorganisms and natural food sources of shrimp, fish in the pond. If used regularly it can cause growth retardation and decrease fertility.
* Instructions to ensure safety for users: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.