- Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Dioctyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Alkylbenzyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Pine Oil
- CIDEX-4 has broad spectrum against pathogenic viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa which cause yellow head syndrome, white spot disease, MBV, luminescent diseases, external fouling, red gill, damaged appendage diseases.
- Improves water quality, deodorizes bad smell and stimulates moulting process.
- Safe and harmless to shrimps & fish.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Disinfection of rearing tanks and culture utensils: 8 mL/ m3 of fresh water, soak the rearing tanks and culture utensils for 10 hours, then rinse thoroughly.
- Disinfection of water before seed stocking: 0.5 Liter/ 1.000 m3 of water, 3 days.
- For the prevention of disease during culture period: 250 mL/ 1,000 m3 of water, once every 2 weeks.
- For the treatment of diseases in juvenile shrimp: 500 mL/ 1,000 m3 of water, once every 3 days.
- Dissolve CIDEX-4 into water at the ratio 1:30 (1 liter per 30 liters of water), then spread evenly to the shrimp pond. Turn on the paddle-wheel or aeration system at the same time for an even distribution of the medicine in the whole pond.
- Do not use the product in the first three weeks since tank is stocked from Post Larvae.
* Withdrawal time: 2 weeks before harvesting.
* Information about the risk warnings on human health and the environment: The product has a strong bactericidal effect that also decreases beneficial microorganisms in the pond, thus beneficial microorganisms should be added after using the product to enhance the pond bottom. Do not use with antiseptic products.
* Instructions to ensure safety for users: Keep out of reach of children. Be careful that this product or concentrated solution of this product does not come into contact with the skin and eyes. If it does, immediately thoroughly rinse it with water.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.