- Pigs: For the treatment and prevention of swine respiratory diseases (SRD) associated with Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae and Haemophilus parasuis sensitive to Tulathromycin.
- Cattle: For the treatment and prevention of bovine respiratory diseases associated with Pasteurella multocida, Mannheimia haemolytica, Histophilus somni, Mycoplasma bovis and treatment of infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis (IBK) associated with Moraxella bovis sensitive to Tulathromycin.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Pigs: A single intramuscular injection: 1 mL/ 40 kg of body weight (equivalent to 2.5 mg Tulathromycin/kg body weight). Divide the dose so that not more than 2 mL are injected at one site.
- Cattle: A single subcutaneous injection: 1 mL/ 40 kg of body weight (equivalent to 2.5 mg Tulathromycin/kg body weight). Divide the dose so that not more than 7.5 mL are injected at one site.
- It is recommended to treat animals in the early stages of the disease and to evaluate the response to treatment within 48 hours after injection. If clinical signs of respiratory disease persist or increase, or if relapse occurs, treatment should be changed using another antibiotic, and continue until clinical signs are resolved.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity of the target animals to macrolide antibiotics.
- Do not use the product simultaneously with other macrolides or lincosamides.
- Do not use in lactating cattle producing milk for human consumption.
- Pigs: 33 days ; Cattle: 49 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.