- Spectinomycin HCl
- Colistin sulfate
- Loperamide HCl
- For the prevention and treatment of intestinal infections in piglets, calves, young goats, lambs: scours, yellowish diarrhea, haemorrhagic diarrhea caused by E.coli, salmonella, clostridium.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Piglets under 5 kg: 1 mL per head.
- Piglets over 5 kg: 2 mL per head.
- Calves: 10-20 mL per head.
- Goats, lambs: 2-3 mL per head.
For oral administration, twice a day for 1-2 consecutive days.
- 1 pump stroke is equivalent to 0.5 mL.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.