- Pigs, cattle, goats, sheep: For the treatment of infectious diseases: Acute pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma, PRRS, APP, arthritis, metritis, mastitis, urogenital infections, footrot.
- For the treatment of infectious diseases caused by bacteria, enteritis, diarrhea caused by E.coli, edema diarrhea.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Piglets, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 10-15 kg of body weight.
- Grower pigs, calves: 1 mL per 15-20 kg of body weight.
- Breeder pigs, cattle: 1 mL per 20-30 kg of body weight.
By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Do not use for poultry.
- Meat: 21 days.
- Milk: 3 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.