- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
For the treatment of infectious diseases:
- Pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, dogs, cats: Acute pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma, pasteurellosis, arthritis, footrot, metritis, wound infection, swollen head syndrome.
- Broilers: CRD, C-CRD, swollen head syndrome, sinusitis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Pigs, dogs, cats: 1 mL per 5-10 kg of body weight.
- Cattle, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 10-15 kg of body weight.
- Broilers: 1 mL per 5-7.5 kg of body weight.
By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 4-5 days. In case of severe infection, double the dose on the first day.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Meat: 21 days.
- Milk: 4 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.