FORMULATION: Each 100 g contains
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 5,000 mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1,000 mg; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2,000 mg.
- Promotes growth rate, and improves feed conversion ratio.
- Increases resistance to diseases or stress during weather changes, transport and vaccination.
- Increases egg production, and shortens the moulting period in poultry..
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Broilers: 1 gram per 5 Liters of drinking water. Use it daily.
- Layers: 1 gram per 10 Liters of drinking water. Use it daily.
- Goats and sheep: 0.5 gram per head per day. Use it daily.
- Cattle: 2 grams per head per day. Use it daily.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach and sight of children.