- Sulfadiazine Sodium
SILVA 54 is a combination antibiotic used in prevention and treatment of bacterial infections as follows:ws:
- For shrimp: Control vibriosis infections such as: Early mortality syndrome (EMS); White feces disease, necrosis of appendages and luminous disease.
- For fishes: Control diseases caused by: Streptococcus spp, Pseudomonas sp, Aeromonas sp, Edwardsiella ictaluri and Flexibacter columnaris.
- For calves, lambs, kids, pigeon: Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Pasteurellosis and Actinobacillosis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For shrimp and fishes: Mix SILVA 54 with small amount of clean water and mix into the feed. Coat the prepared feed with binder (gelatin) and let stand for 30 minutes before feeding.
- Prevention: 1 mL/ kg of feed. Administered twice a day for 2-3 days each two-weeks interval.
- Treatment: 2 mL/ kg of feed. Administered for 5 consecutive days.
For calves, lambs, kids and pigeon: Mix SILVA 54 with small amount of clean water and mix into the feed then feeding
- Prevention: 1 mL per kg of feed for 2-3 consecutive days.
- Treatment: 2 mL per kg of feed for 4-5 consecutive days.
- 7 days before harvesting.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.