NOVA-FLOR 500 is a liquid antibiotic and effectively used for the treatment of following bacteria diseases in fish:
- Red spot disease.
- Skin hemorrhage disease.
- Mucus and scale loss disease.
- Tail discoloration disease.
- Intestinal infected disease.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Disease prevention: 4 mL/kg of feed, once a day for 2 days. Repeat every 2 weeks.
- Disease treatment: 5 mL/kg of feed, 2-3 times a day for 5 consecutive days.
- Fingerling: Besides mixing with the feed, NOVA-FLOR 500 could also be added into water at a dose of 5-10 ml/ m3 water to dip infected fish for 30-60 minutes. Aeration should be applied during dipping period.
- Farm-made feed: Mix NOVA-FLOR 500 thoroughly with other ingredients after cooking.
- Pellet and extruded feed: Dilute NOVA-FLOR 500 in clean water, spread evenly on the feed, let it dry for 30 minutes before feeding.
Withdrawal period: 12 days before harvesting.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.