For prevention and treatment of bacterial diseases in shrimp and fish
- Luminous diseases in Post Larvae caused by Vibrio harveyi and Vibrio splendidus.
- Hepatopancreatic Necrosis, Early Mortality Syndrome caused by Vibrio parhaemolyticus contaminated bacteriophages.
- Tail rod diseases, appendages and antenna necrosis caused by Vibrio spp.
- Fish: Systematic infection caused by Streptococcus iniae, Edwardsiella ictaluri, Pseudomonas: stop eating, cloudy eyes, swirling behaviour, skin haemorrhages, muscle necrosis, Ascites.
- Mix NOVA-OXYTETRA 500 with binder (gelatine) at the ratio of 1:1. Mix the above mixture with a small amount of clean water. Gently mix the above mixture with feed. Let it dry for 30-40 minutes until the surface of feed is dry, then feed.
- Shrimp: 5 g per kg of feed. Use daily for 5 – 7 consecutive days.
- Fish: 4 g per kg of feed. Use daily for 5 – 7 consecutive days.
Withdrawal period before harvesting
- Shrimp: 28 days.
- Fish: 21 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.