For the treatment of infectious diseases
- Poultry: CRD, C-CRD, swollen head syndrome, arthritis, pasteurellosis.
- Pigs, calves, cattle: Pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma in combination with bacteria, arthritis, pasteurellosis, rhinitis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry, piglets: 1 g per 2 liters of drinking water or 1 g per kg of feed or 1 g per 20 kg of body weight for 3 consecutive days.
- Pigs, calves: 1 g per 3 liters of drinking water or 1 g per 1.5 kg of feed or 1 g per 30 kg of body weight for 3 consecutive days.
- Treatment: Double preventive dose for 5-7 consecutive days.
- Withdraw 7 days before slaughter.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.