- Sulfadimethoxin sodium
- Poultry: For the treatment of infection diseases such as: Salmonellosis, dysentery, omphalitis, diarrhea, Pneumonia, arthritis, Pasteurellosis.
- Pigs, calves: Pasteurellosis, Pneumonia, diarrhea caused by E.coli, Salmonella, swollen head syndrome.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry, piglets: 1 g per 3 kg of body weight or 3 g per 1 liter of drinking water or 6 g per k g of feed for 4-5 consecutive days.
- Pigs, calves: 1 g per 5 kg of body weight or 2 g per 1 liter of drinking water or 4 g per kg of feed for 4-5 consecutive days.
- Preventive: half of the treatment dose for 2- 3 consecutive days.
- Supply enough water to animals in the period of treatment
- Withdraw 21 days before slaughter.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.