- For prevention and treatment of infectious diseases such as pasteurellosis, acute pneumonia, mastitis, metritis, arthritis, footrot, wound infection and dermatitis in pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, dogs and cats.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Small animals: 1 mL per 10-15 kg of body weight.
- Large animals: 1 mL per 20 kg of body weight.
By deep intramuscular (IM) injection, single dose. In case of severe infection, the same dose should be administered 48 hours later.
- Do not administer over 12 mL at an injection site.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Meat: 14 days.
- Milk: 4 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.