- Penicillin G procaine
- Penicillin G sodium
- For the treatment of infectious diseases caused by gram-positive bacteria such as: wound infections, dermatitis, post operative infections, arthritis, swine erysipelas, pasteurellosis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle, horses: one vial per 200 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, calves: one vial per 100-150 kg of body weight.
- Piglets, dogs, cats: one vial per 60-80 kg of body weight.
Add sterile distilled water into the vial, shake well until a suspension is obtained. By intramuscular (IM) injection, once or twice a day for 4-5 consecutive days.
- Prepare fresh solution daily.
- 14 days before slaughter.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.