- Oxytetracycline Dihydrate
- For the treatment of infectious diseases: pneumonia, mastitis, enteritis, arthritis in pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, other animals and other Oxytetracycline -sensitive organisms.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
By deep intramuscular (IM) injection, a dose every 2 days.
- Breeder pigs, cattle: 1 mL per 15 – 20 kg of body weight.
- Grower pigs, calves, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 10 - 12 kg of body weight.
- Piglets, dogs, cats: 1 mL per 7 – 10 kg of body weight.
- Do not administer over 10 mL at an injection site.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to Oxytetracycline and Ketoprofen.
- Meat (pigs, cattle): 14 days.
- Milking: 4 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.