- Gentamycin Sulfate
- Amoxicillin Trihydrate
- For the treatment of infectious diseases such as: pneumonia, pasteurellosis, intestinal infections, salmonellosis, mastitis, metritis, wound infections, septicemia.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle: one vial per 80-90 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, calves, sheep, goats: one vial per 60-70 kg of body weight.
- Piglets, dogs, poultry: one vial per 50-60 kg of body weight.
Add sterile distilled water into the vial, shake well before use. By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 3-4 consecutive days.
- Prepare fresh solution daily.
- 10 days before slaughter.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.