- For the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases caused by Florfenicol susceptible bacteria such as salmonellosis, pasteurellosis, pneumonia, arthritis, footrot, metritis, mastitis, wound infections and enteritis in pigs, cattle, goats and sheep.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 20 kg of body weight.
- Grower pigs: 1 mL per 25 kg of body weight.
By deep intramuscular (IM) injection, a dose for 48 hours interval.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Meat: 21 days.
- Milk: 4 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.