For the treatment of infectious diseases
- Pigs, cattle, dogs: Salmonellosis, diarrhea caused by E.coli, scours in piglets, hemorrhagic diarrhea, chronic or acute pneumonia, pasteurellosis, metritis, mastitis, urogenital infections.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Pigs: 1 mL per 10 – 20 kg of body weight.
- Cattle: 1 mL per 20 kg of body weight.
- Dogs: 1 mL per 10 kg of body weight.
By intramuscular injection (IM) for pigs, subcutaneous injection for cattle and dogs. Once a day for 3-4 consecutive days.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Meat: Swine: 7 days - Cattle: 21 days.
- Milk: 3 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.