- Doxycycline HCl
For the treatment of infectious diseases:
- For the treatment of infectious diseases caused by bacteria: pneumonia, enteritis, urogenital tract infections, mastitis, metritis, pasteurellosis, salmonellosis in cattle, horses, goats, pigs, dogs, cats.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Piglets, dogs, cats, poultry: 1 mL per 6-8 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, goats, sheep, calves: 1 mL per 10-12 kg of body weight.
- Cattle: 1 mL per 12 kg of body weight.
By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Meat: 28 days.
- Milk: 3 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.