- NOVA-PROFEN is a potent, non-narcotic, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent with analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Cattle, goats, sheep, horses, pigs: Antipyretic; relieves pain after injuries, surgery or other acute pain; anti-inflammatory for diseases arising from infections or non-infections.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle, goats, sheep, pigs: 1 mL per 17 kg of body weight per day for 3 consecutive days.
- Horses: 1 mL per 23 kg of body weight per day for 3 consecutive days.
By intramuscular (IM) injection.
- Should be used in combination with antibiotic in case of bacterial infections.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Do not use for animals less than 6 weeks of age.
- Meat: Pigs, cattle: 4 days.
- Milk: 0 day.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.