- Potassium chloride
- Sodium chloride
- Reduces dehydration and replaces the loss of electrolytes due to high fever caused by diseases or high temperature.
- Promotes resistance in stress condition.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- General dose for pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, poultry: 1.5g per liter of drinking water or 3g per kg of feed daily until recovery.
- NOVA-PARAXIN should be used in combination with antibiotic for better treatment in case of bacterial infections.
- Prepare fresh solution daily.
- Do not use for dogs and cats.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.