- For the treatment of infectious inflammatory condition such as: acute pneumonia, pasteurellosis, arthritis, footrot, metritis, wound infection, dermatitis, non-infectious inflammatory syndrome and ketosis.
- For the treatment of allergic disorders caused by medicines or chemicals.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Piglets, dogs, cats: 1 mL per 10 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 15 kg of body weight.
- Horses, cattle: 1 mL per 20-25 kg of body weight.
By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 2-3 consecutive days.
- NOVA-DEXA 20 must be given in combination with antibiotic in case of bacterial infection.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Do not administer in case of liver and kidney failure, one week before farrowing and after vaccination.
- Meat: 8 days.
- Milk: 3 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.