For the treatment of bacterial diseases
- Pigs: Exudative dermatitis caused by Staphylococcus hyicus, meningitis caused by Streptococcus suis, arthritis caused by Streptococcus spp., edema disease, pasteurellosis, mastitis, metritis, footrot, wound infection.
- Cattle, goats, sheep: Acute pneumonia, pasteurellosis, mastitis, metritis, footrot, arthritis, wound infection, edema disease and other Cefquinome-sensitive organisms.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 2-5 consecutive days
- Piglets, dogs, cats: 1 mL per 12.5 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, breeder pigs: 1 mL per 12.5 kg of body weight.
- Cattle, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 25 kg of body weight.
- Shake well before use. Use dry and clean needle for injection.
- Do not administer to animals with less than 1.25 kg of body weight.
- Do not administer over 10 mL in pigs and 15 mL in cattle at an injection site.
- Do not use in animals which are known to be hypersensitive to ß-lactam antibiotics.
- Meat: Pigs: 3 days; Cattle, goats, sheep: 5 days.
- Milk: 24 hours.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.