- For the treatment of infectious diseases caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria such as: pneumonia, pasteurellosis, mastitis, metritis, intestinal infections caused by E.coli, Clostridium, wound infections.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION::
- Cattle: one vial per 100 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, sheep, goats: one vial per 60 kg of body weight.
- Piglets, poultry: one vial per 40 kg of body weight.
Add sterile distilled water into the vial, shake well until a suspension is obtained. By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 4-5 consecutive days.
In the case of acute infection: twice a day until recovery.
- Prepare fresh solution daily.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.