- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Bacillus subtilis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Aspergillus orygae
- Pond Health is a probiotics products successfully utilized in eco-friendly aquaculture.
- Probiotics in combination with enzymes and minerals for biological care of your fish & shrimp ponds. Which biodegrades organic wastes and scam on the surface of water and improves water quality. Reduces toxic gases like NH3, NO2 and H2S etc. Improve DO level. Establish beneficial microorganisms and reduces microbial pathogens in the pond.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Before seed/ fingerlings stocking in the pond: 7 to 8 kg/acre for 3 to 4 feet water depth.
- For first 2 months: 4 to 5 kg/acre, once every two weeks.
- From 3rd month until harvesting: 5 to kg/acre once every two weeks.
- For use with feed: 75g to 100g per 100 kg of ready feed.
- Do not use with disinfectant together within 48 hours.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.