- To absorb toxic gas such as ammonia (NH3), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), nitrogen dioxide (NO2) in pond water and in intestine of shrimp and fish to maintain good quality of the water.
- First aid for shrimp in case of high concentration of toxic gas in pond water.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- As first aid: 500 mL per 2,000 – 2,500 m3 of pond water.
- To maintain quality of water: 500 mL per 3,500 m3 of pond water every 2 weeks.
- To enhance growth rate: Mix 3 – 5 mL per kg of feed. Use daily.
- For treatment of toxic gas (pond pollution): 500 mL per 3,000 – 3,500 m3.
- To maintain quality of water: 500 mL per 5,000 m3 of pond water.
- To enhance growth rate: Mix 2 – 3 mL per kg of feed. Use daily.
- For toxic gas treatment: Mix NOVA-YUCCA PLUS with water at the ratio 1:50.
- Spread evenly over the pond, turn on the padde-wheel for 3 – 4 hours.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. keep away from direct sunlight.