- Vitamin B12
- 1-Carboxy-N,N,N-trimethylmethanaminium Chloride
- Supplies essential amino acids and vitamins.
- Stimulates growth and shortens culture period.
- Increases growth rate and survival rate.
- Improves the function of cultured fish liver.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- To increase resistance and improve growth rate: Mix thoroughly in fish feed, once a day. Use continuously until harvesting.
- Fingerling and Eperlan: 5 mL per kg of feed.
- Grow-out fish : 3 mL per kg of feed.
- To improve the function of cultured fish liver: Double the dose, twice a day. Use until recovery.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.