- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Aspergillus oryzae
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B1
- Increases useful bacteria population and stabilizes intestinal flora.
- Restricts harmful bacteria, prevents intestinal diseases.
- Reduces feed conversion ratio. Increases growth rate and productivity.
- Improves resistance to diseases.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Chickens, ducks, quails, piglets: 1.5g per liter of drinking water or 3kg per ton of feed daily.
- Grower pigs, breeder pigs: 1g per liter of drinking water or 2kg per ton of feed daily.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.