- Bromhexine HCl
- For the treatment of high fever, cough relief, expectorant and bronchial spasm relief from bronchitis and acute pneumonia, CRD, C-CRD in poultry, swine, cattle.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- General dose for poultry, swine, cattle: 1 g per liter of drinking water or 2 g per kg of feed or 1 g per 7-10 kg of body weight.
- Prepare fresh medicated solution daily.
- Should be use in combination with antibiotic for respiratory infections.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.