- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium chloride
- Citric acid
- Increasing resistance against diseases.
- For the prevention and treatment of stress during times of feeding.
- For the promotion of growth and fertility.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1g per 2 liters of drinking water or 1g per kg of feed daily.
- Layer: 1g per 3 liters of drinking water or 1g per 1.5 kg of feed daily.
- Cattle, goats, sheep: 1g per 4 liters of drinking water or 1g per 2 kg of feed daily.
- Prepare fresh solution daily.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.