- For prevention and treatment of anemia in piglets, calves, lambs, goats. especially diarrhea caused by anemia of piglets, calves, sheep, goats. Anemia arising from parasitic and infectious diseases or severe blood losses.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Prevention of anemia:
- Piglets: 1 mL per head on the 3rd day of age and 1 mL per head on the 10th day.
- Treatment of anemia: Piglets, goats, lambs: 2 mL as soon as signs of deficiency appear. Calves: 3-4 mL per head as soon as signs of deficiency appear.
- Use small needle by deep intramuscular injection.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.