- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Increasing resistance against diseases or stress during weather changes, transport, vaccination…
- For the prevention and treatment of vitamins and minerals deficiencies.
- To promote of growth rate and increase fertility.
- To increase egg production for layers. Improves feed conversion ratio.
- For the preventive of post parturient paresis, diarrhea, feather plucking and shortening the moulting period in poultry.
- Stimulate the detoxifying functions of the liver.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- General dose for pigs, poultry, cattle: 500 g per 100 kg of feed daily.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.