- Calcium Borogluconate
- Magnesium Chloride
- Vitamin B12
- For the treatment of diseases caused by calcium and magnesium deficiencies such as milk fever, paresis, poor growth rate, rachitis, hemorrhage and edema.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
General dose for all kinds of animals:
- Prevention of paresis, milk fever: 1 mL per 5 kg of body weight, 24 hours before parturition.
- Treatment of milk fever, paresis: 1 mL per 5 kg of body weight, twice a day until recovery.
- Treatment of rachitis, hemorrhage, edema: 1 mL per 5 kg of body weight, every 2 days until recovery.
- Slow intravenous injection or deep intramuscular (IM) injection.
- By deep intramuscular (IM) injection: Do not administer over 10 mL at an injection site.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.