- Adenosine Triphosphate
- Thiamine HCl
- Pyridoxine HCl
- Prevents and treats Vitamin B deficiencies.
- Increases body resistance, reduces convalescence period.
- Increases metabolism, growth rate, fertility and reduces feed conversion ratio.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
By intramuscular injection (IM)
- Piglets, dogs, cats: 1 mL per head.
- Grower pigs, breeder pigs, goats, sheep: 5 mL per head.
- Cattle: 10 mL per head.
By deep intramuscular (IM) injection:
- To increase resistance to diseases: one dose daily for 4-5 consecutive days.
- To promote growth, fertility: one dose every one or two weeks.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.