- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
- Sodium Selenite
- Vitamin B12
- For the prevention and treatment of asthenia caused by diseases or nutritive deficiencies, muscle weakness, paralysis.
- For promotion of body resistance during infection, or before and after farrowing
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle, horses: 7-10 mL per head.
- Breeder pigs: 6 - 7 mL per head.
- Grower pigs, calves, goats: 4-5 mL per head.
- Piglets, dogs: 1-2 mL per head.
- Cats: 0,5 mL per head.
By deep intramuscular (IM) injection, one a day until recovery.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.