- Vitamin C
- Citric acid
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium chloride
- To supply essential vitamins.
- Reduces dehydration and replaces the loss of electrolytes due to high fever cause by diseases or high temperature.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- General dose for pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, poultry: 1g per liter of drinking water or 2g per kg of feed daily until recovery.
- Prepare fresh solution daily.
- ELEC-C should be used in combination with antibiotic for better treatment in case of bacterial infections.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.