- Alkylbenzyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Octyldecyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Dioctyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride
- Pine oil
NOVASEPT is a broad spectrum disinfection highly effective against virus, gram-positive, gram-negative bacteria, bacterial spores, Mycoplasma, fungi, molds which cause the following diseases:
ADVANTAGES OF NOVASEPT:
- Swine: FMD, swine fever, paratyphoid, Pasteurellosis, diarrhoea caused by virus or bacteria, pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma, Leptospirosis and other infections.
- Poultry: Avian Influenza, Gumboro, Newcastle, CRD, Marek’s Duck Plague, Fowl pox, viral hepatitis, Salmonellosis, colibacillosis, Pasteurellosis, laryngotracheitis, Apergilosis and others.
- Cattle, goats, sheep: FMD, bovine pestis, vial diarrhoea, Salmonellosis, Leptospirosis, Brucellosis, pneumonia, mastitis and others.
- Broad spectrum and highly effective on all major pathogens.
- Safe for use even the presence of animals. Long acting: 7 days after disinfection.
- Efficient in presence of organic matter. Non irritating. No corrosive action on equipment and building at the recommended dilution rates.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
|Dipping (foot-bath, wheel-bath, dead body)
||10mL per liter
|Disinfection of farm buildings against viral deseases (with the presense of the animal)
||4 mL per liter
|Routine and terminal disinfection of animal houses:
||3 mL per liter.
|Disinfection in shipping pens, slaughter houses, milking area, hatcheries:
||2,5mL per liter
|Disinfection of eggs before incubation
||1mL per liter
- Clean housing, equipment and surface before disinfection.
- Apply 1 liter of dilute solution per 2.5 –3 m2 surface.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.