- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Bacillus Subtilis
- Helps digestion through balanced mixture of enzymes.
- Increases useful bacteria population and stabilizes intestinal flora.
- Restricts harmful bacteria, prevents intestinal diseases.
- Reduces feed conversion ratio. Increases growth rate and productivity.
- Improves resistance to diseases.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry (Starters, Broilers, breeders, layers): 3kg per ton of feed daily.
- Starters, growers, fatteners: 3kg per ton of feed daily.
- Breeder pigs: 2kg per ton of feed daily.
- Goats, sheep, dairy cows: 4kg per ton of feed daily.
Thoroughly mix NOVA-MULTIZYME in feed, using consecutive.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.