- Alkylbenzyldimethylammonium Chloride solution
- BKC 800 is a new-generation and safe disinfectant against microbial pathogens in rearing water such as bacteria, virus, fungi and protozoa. In addition, the product is used to inhibit the growth of algae in the pond and helps to maintain good water quality.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Shrimp hatchery: Controls pathogenic agents in sea water 5 days before larval stocking: 1L per 1,500 m3 of water.
- Grow-out pond:
- Controls blooming of algae in pond water: 1L per 3,000 m3 of pond water, 3 days use once until have good water quality.
- Controls pathogenic agents in pond water: 1L per 2,000 m3 of pond water.
- Dilute into water at the ratio of 1/20 before spread evenly over the pond. Turn on the paddle-wheel or aeration system for even mixing of the product with pond water.
- Apply this product at noon or early afternoon.
* Withdraw time before harvest: 2 weeks before harvest.
* Information about the risk warning to human health and the environment: The product has a strong bactericidal affect that also decreases beneficial microorganisms in the pond thus, beneficial microorganisms should be added after using the product. Do not use with antiseptic products.
* Instructions to ensure safety for users: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C, moisture not exceeding 80%. Keep away from direct sunlight.