- Sodium carbonate peroxide
- NOVA-OXYGEN is granular in form. It contains high concentration of oxygen release agent. It maintains high level of dissolved oxygen in pond water up to 18 hours.
- Increases oxygen in the water and serves as first aid for suffocation in shrimp and fishes.
- Provides oxygen to maintain normal level of dissolved oxygen in pond water at night time.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- First aid for suffocation of shrimp and fishes caused by high density and algae blooming in pond water: 1.5 – 2 kg/ 1,000 m3 of pond water.
- Provide oxygen at night time: 1 – 1.5 kg/ 1,000 m3 of pond water.
- Spread evenly into the pond, specially in areas where shrimps or fishes appears suffocated.
* Withdrawal time before harvest: 0 day.
* Information about the risk warnings on human health and the environment: Observe safety precautions when handling contaminated shrimp ponds. Environmentally safe for aquaculture. Do not use with antiseptic products.
* Instructions to ensure safety for users: Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. moisture not exceeding 80%, keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach and sight of children.