COMPOSITION: Per 1Liter contains
Glutaraldehyde, Alkylbenzyldimethylammonium chloride, Inert ingredients, Other Substances.
PROPERTIES: NOVAXIDE is a new generation disinfectant, high effective against pathogenic viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa which cause yellow head syndrome, white spot disease, MBV, luminescent diseases, external fouling, red gill and damaged appendage diseases…
- Control poisonous seaweed and reduce pH level rearing water.
- Improve water quality, deodorizing bad smell and stimulating moulting process.
- Be safe and not harmful to shrimps
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Disinfection of rearing tanks and culture utensils: 7mL/m3 of fresh water, soak the rearing tanks and culture utensils for 10 hours, then rinse thoroughly.
For the treatment of diseases: 0.5ml/m3 of water
Control of poisonous seaweed and reduction in pH: 1liter per 3,500 m3 of water
For the prevention of diseases during cultured period: 1 liter per 4,000 m3 of water, once every 7-15 days.
For the treatment of diseases in juvenile shrimp: 1liter per 2,000 m3 of water, once every 3 days.
- Dissolve NOVAXIDE into water at the rate 1:30 (1 liter per 30 liters of water), then spread evenly to the shrimp pond. Turn on the paddle-wheel or aeration system at the same time for an even distribution of the medicine in the whole pond.
- Do not use the product in the first three weeks since tank is stocked from Post Larvae.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be careful that this product or concentrated solution of this product does not come into contact with the skin and eyes. If it does, immediately thoroughly rinse it away with water
STORAGE: In a cool and dry place, stay away from direct sunlight
Similar Products View more
Other Products View more