COMPOSITION: Per kg contains
Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Inositol, Taurine, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Cobalt, Selenium, Copper, Manganese.
- CALPHOS-D is a combination of Calcium and vitamins formulated to meet the nutritional requirement of cultured shrimp.
- Increases growth rate.
- Avoids stress when environmental conditions have changed.
- Improves disease resistance ability. Increases survival rate and productivity.
- Reduces food conversion ratio (FCR).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- The first 2 months: 10g per kg of feed.
- The last 2 months: 5g per kg of feed.
- Mix CALPHOS-D thoroughly with DAÀU MÖÏC ANOVA or ANOVA-LECITHIN then coat to the prepared feed before feeding to enhance the efficiency of CALPHOS-D.
- Use continuously from stocking until harvesting
STORAGE: In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight
Similar Products View more
Other Products View more