FORMULATION: Each liter contains:
- Poultry: For the treatment of respiratory infections caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Mycoplasma synoviae, swollen head syndrome, arthritis.
- Pigs: For the treatment and prevention of respiratory infections caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, Pasturella multocida, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. - Calves: For the treatment and prevention of respiratory infections caused by Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasturella multocida, Mycoplasma bovis, Mycoplasma dispar.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Pigs: 6-8 mL / 100 kg of body weight (equivalent to 15-20 mg Tilmicosin Phosphate per kg body weight) corresponding to 80 mL of product per 100 liters of drinking water for 5 consecutive days.
- Poultry (broilers and pullets): 6-8 mL /100 kg of body weight (equivalent to 15-20 mg Tilmicosin Phosphate per kg body weight) corresponding to 30 mL of product per 100 liters of drinking water for 3 consecutive days.
- Calves: 1 mL / 20 kg of body weight two times per day for 3-5 consecutive days ( equivalent to 12.5 mg Tilmicosin Phosphate per kg body weight two times per day for 3-5 days).
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Dot not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance and do not use in horses.
RECOMMENDATION: Prepare fresh solution daily. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in laying hens producing eggs for human consumption.
Use during pregnancy and lactation: Use only in accordance with risk/benefit assessment by the responsible veterinarian.
INTERACTIONS: Do not use in combination with antibiotics of Macrolide, Lincosamides, Tetracycline and some antibiotics of β-Lactam.
WITHDRAWAL TIME (meat): Pigs: 14 days ; Calves: 42 days ; Poultry: 12 days.
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.