FORMULATION: Per 1kg contains
Doxycycline HCl, Lincomycin HCl, Bromhexine HCl.
INDICATIONS: For the prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases such as:
- Pigs: Acute Pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma in combination with Streptococcus, - ---- Haemophillus, Actinobacillus, Pasteurellosis, Atrophic rhinitis, Leptospirosis.
- Poultry: CRD, C-CRD, arthritis caused by Mycoplasma in combination with bacteria, sinusitis, Pasteurellosis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry, piglets: 1g per 5 kg of body weight or 2g per 1 liter of drinking water or 4g per kg of feed for 5-7 consecutive days.
- Pigs: 1g per 6 kg of body weight or 1.5g per 1 liter of drinking water or 3g per kg of feed for 5-7 consecutive days.
- Prevention: Half of the treatment dose for 3 consecutive days, every 2 weeks use once.
RECOMMENDATION: Do not use for layers.
WITHDRAWAL TIME: Withdraw 14 days before slaughter.
STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight
Similar Products View more
Other Products View more