FORMULATION: Per 100mL contains
For the treatment of diseases caused by calcium and magnesium deficiencies such as: milk fever, paresis, poor growth rate, rachitic, haemorrhagic and oedema.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: General dose for all kinds of animals:
- Prevention of paresis, milk fever: 1 mL per 5kg of body weight, 24 hours before parturition.
- Treatment of milk fever, paresis: 1 mL per 5kg of body weight, twice a day until recovery.
- Treatment of rachitic, haemorrhagic, oedema: 1 mL per 5kg of body weight, every 2 days until recovery.
- Slow intravenous injection or deep intramuscular (IM) injection.
- By deep intramuscular (IM) injection: Do not administer over 10mL at an injection site.
STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.