COMPOSITION: Each litre contains:
INDICATION: FLOR 2000 is a broad spectrum antibiotic against Edwardsiella ictaluri and other pathogenic bacteria in fish such as: Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Aeromonas spp., Pseudomonas spp., Vibrio spp…
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Prevention: 1.5 mL/kg of feed or 1.5 mL per 25-30 kg of bodyweight, once a day for 2 days. Repeat the prevention dose every 2 weeks.
- Treatment: 3 mL/kg of feed or 3 mL per 25-30 kg of bodyweight, 2 times a day for 5 consecutive days.
- Fingerling: Besides mixing with the feed, FLOR 2000 could also be added into water at a dose of 1-5 ml/ m3 water to dip infected fish for 30-60 minutes. Aeration should be applied during dipping period.
- Pellet and extruded feed: Dilute FLOR 2000 in clean water, spread evenly on the feed, let it dry for 30 minutes before feeding.
- The product can be utilized in tortoise, frogs, eal, crocodile with the same dosage as used in fish
- Withdrawal period: 12 days before harvesting.
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight